Are your IT systems adequately monitored? Do you worry that problems may be overlooked and turn into bigger more damaging issues?
It’s no secret that keeping on top of your IT issues can be stressful, not to mention time consuming and costly. Well now there’s a better way to with Net Watch.
Citracom’s Net Watch Managed Service Package is an affordable and effective way to monitor, manage and maintain your IT systems.
With Net Watch, we will monitor your IT system 24/7. A qualified Citracom technician will log onto your system every month, conduct full maintenance and provide you with a comprehensive follow up report – which will highlight any issues that require attention. So you don’t have to worry about a thing – no stress – no hassle, just a reliable, quality service you know you can depend on.
How Does Net Watch Work For You?
- Tailor made IT – our technicians conduct an initial assessment and provide you with a report and recommendations.
- Defensive measures – ‘real time monitoring’ means we know instantly when a glitch occurs and can respond quickly to head off potentail problems before they get bigger.
- You are covered with backups – don’t wait until its too late to find out your backups have not been working. Net Watch’s backups are constantly monitored.
- Total support around the clock – complete support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Remote assistance – remote connection means quicker, more efficient help.
- On standby – standby server ready to deliver to your business to minimise downtime.
- Preventative maintenance – regular remote maintenance checks to keep your systems running at optimum levels.
- System update – we will keep you up to date with relevant software updates and install them for you.
- Antivirus health check – extra protection with our own anit-malware/anti-spyware software.
- Report card – a comprehensive monthly overview of your entire IT system.
- Everything internet – ideal way to set up and maintain your website and email platforms.
- Security and peace of mind – complete security assessment of your IT systems.